Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1957 truck -I ordered the pair of outside door handles didn’t get the button that opens on driver side. I understand they don’t include it so you can put a lock on there. I don’t need a lock but I looked on the site couldn’t find a lock or regular button to buy on there. Do they not sell it? Don’t want to use my old one it’s pretty rusty.

·
Trifive Automotive Electrical Wiring Expert
25,817 Posts
1957 truck -I ordered the pair of outside door handles didn’t get the button that opens on driver side. I understand they don’t include it so you can put a lock on there. I don’t need a lock but I looked on the site couldn’t find a lock or regular button to buy on there. Do they not sell it? Don’t want to use my old one it’s pretty rusty.
I've never seen a lock in place of the button, but I haven't seen a lot of things. :) Call them direct, they seldom answer the forum questions.

·
Official Trifive Sponsor
45 Posts
Hello Teakrunked.

Yes, the door lock cylinders are available separately. Please see link below for a set that includes 2 lock cylinders (with buttons), 2 keys, and mounting hardware.

https://www.classicindustries.com/product/cx1496.html

Thank you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts