Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought that we could start a old / family car pictures thread ,,maybe it doesnt have to chevys but a look into the past ,some of these old pictures are just great and give a glimpse into the way things were ---:) here's one of me in my snappy red suit and another one in which iam not having a good time ---Iam thinking these were taken around 1960 ----LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
You cleaned up pretty good back then:happy0030: Thanks for sharing... Later, Dave

·
Trifive Automotive Electrical Wiring Expert
27,084 Posts
Shepard Air Force Base, Whichita Falls, Texas. I'm the good lookin' one.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Here's one of me and my Dad on a trip in 1964 with my 1950 chevy 2 door hardtop, a pretty rare car even back then. Wish I had it now. Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
961 Posts
Here's one taken on a Sunday in 1968. It's of my mom and me, a couple of my neices and a nephew. My first Chevy is parked behind us.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Someplace I have a photo of a '55 Chevy owned by the father of a former girlfriend. He said the photo was taken about 1961.

Me in about 1976 or 77 with my very first car.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I still have the '55, the '54 was lost in a settlement, and the '53 belonged to a friend of mine. And my son and I, both pictures around 1977 (son is now 37). Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Sedan

Land vehicle Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Classic car

·
Registered
227 Posts
Aaaaaahhhh, redlines and chrome reverse wheels. Man, I love that look!!!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Here is my great grandfather’s car. The picture was taken in Woodland California in 1914. I believe the car is a 1910 Overland. My Grandmother is in the back seat next to her mother. The child sitting on my great grandmother’s lap is my great-aunt Marge that celebrated her 100th birthday this year.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts