Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
50,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Angs or anybody. I know Original Pete had some family problems, but I was wondering if anyone has heard from him. I've tried email a couple of times but no luck.
Not being nosey, just concerned.
Cowboy

·
Registered
8,875 Posts
Hey Angs or anybody. I know Original Pete had some family problems, but I was wondering if anyone has heard from him. I've tried email a couple of times but no luck.
Cowboy
Mickey
Looks Like Pete has not been on here since 01-22-2013, 08:45 AM.

Maybe one of his Mates down under can check on him for us?

:shakehands:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Cowboy
Feel the same way too. Funny the bonds you make with other Trifive members...

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
He Emails me quite often.I believe that he's still here,just not as active as he was.

·
Registered
67,738 Posts
hey pete, we all hope you are o.k.. bowtie-trifive

·
Administrator
66,133 Posts
Mickey I havent heard from him for a while, we are in opposite states (plane trip away) but I have heard from others in his area that have kept in contact.

·
Administrator
49,483 Posts
He Emails me quite often.I believe that he's still here,just not as active as he was.
OF "original pete" hasn`t been on here since Jan. 2013. So he isn` still here. Are you talking about "original pete" from Australia, or "petesusa83" from Ohio ?
Terry

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
OF "original pete" hasn`t been on here since Jan. 2013. So he isn` still here. Are you talking about "original pete" from Australia, or "petesusa83" from Ohio ?
Terry
Well someone named "original pete" emailed me about a week ago.He's from OZ.Maybe there are 2 of them??:sign0020:

·
Premium Member
1957 Chevy Bel Air Sport Coupe
898 Posts
I chatted with him this morning for a bit on Facebook and mentioned the guys on the forum were wondering how he was. Said hes doing ok, being very busy with work and kids etc. Hopes to be back on here soon to at least say hi to everyone.

Doug

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Glad he's ok. Hope to hear from him soon.:shakehands: Blake

·
Registered
738 Posts
Oh yeah we all know that from time to time things get in the way of our hobbies - Kids - Work - The Man - Oh and my old 28 Model A has taken me away from the Chevy for the best part of 6 months - back in the groove now and hopefully Pete will be too.

Bob

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
Cowboy
Hey Mickey, Yep I am still around. I have faced one drama after another in the past but all is looking good for the time being. The main event is still yet to get here. I do not mind anyone asking of my business as I consider all you guys on bowtie-trifive as a very big part of my family anyway. I have kept my head down and my tail up over the past months to try to stay above what is happening. When I do not have my four kids to look after I am at work trying to make ends meet. That leaves me in one very tired state indeed. I do really miss being on bowtie-trifive as much as I had been in the past and I hope to very soon pick up where I left off. Trust me, you guys are always on my mind. Thank you guys for all the support you all have shown me.

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
Well someone named "original pete" emailed me about a week ago.He's from OZ.Maybe there are 2 of them??:sign0020:
Glad to see you are getting my emailed jokes OldFart :sign0020:

·
Banned
8,304 Posts
Hey Mickey, Yep I am still around. I have faced one drama after another in the past but all is looking good for the time being. The main event is still yet to get here. I do not mind anyone asking of my business as I consider all you guys on bowtie-trifive as a very big part of my family anyway. I have kept my head down and my tail up over the past months to try to stay above what is happening. When I do not have my four kids to look after I am at work trying to make ends meet. That leaves me in one very tired state indeed. I do really miss being on bowtie-trifive as much as I had been in the past and I hope to very soon pick up where I left off. Trust me, you guys are always on my mind. Thank you guys for all the support you all have shown me.
Well Well Well speak of the Devil and :sign0016: back and I hope things change for the better.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts