Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I few weeks ago, I was driving down the freeway and a rock popped my front windshield... put a star in it about the size of a dime. By the time I got home this thing was growing across my windshield. I called my insurance carrier, Grundy and got a very competent adjuster who also gave me her email address.
Within a week, I was getting a new windshield installed with a new seal. The job was over $600 bucks. Without hesitation (and NO deductible :tu) Grundy paid the bill. No hassle. No hesitation. I can certainly recommend Grundy insurance.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I lost my custom Camaro due to a fire 3 months ago and Grundy paid my policy in full in 1 months time.. They were great from beginning to end and blew away every expectation I had and they were great to work with and I have nothing but good things to say about them. When it comes to protecting your classic car I think everyone should go through grundy hands down. When bad things happen they do their part to help bring light to the end of the tunnel and I praise them for that. I am still heart broken I lost my camaro but at least I was financially covered for my loss and now I can start the rebuild process all over again. I would trade the money any day to have my camaro back but under the circumstances I couldn't be happier with how they handled my case and this is why I am using them for my 56 coverage as well.

:congrats:

·
Registered
261 Posts
I need to insure my 55 with a classic car insurance company with a good reputation and it sounds like I have found that recommendation to be GRUNDY. Thanks Guys. Brian:bowtieb:

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
I've been with Grundy for several decades and have had several claims. Absolutely satisfied with both the service and the premium costs.

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Grundy Insurance

We have never had anyone unhappy with Grundy's claim settlement.
Nobody mentioned it, but every customer that had a claim, their rate did NOT increase at renewal because they had a claim:tu

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
We have never had anyone unhappy with Grundy's claim settlement.
Nobody mentioned it, but every customer that had a claim, their rate did NOT increase at renewal because they had a claim:tu
I just found out that Grundy insures motorcycles, what are the requirements?

My Brother in Law has 3 cars and his harley with Grundy and pays about what I do for one car with Hagerty, think I might be switching.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts