Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever used MAACO to paint their project?:confused0006:

I have it ready and basically completely naked other then windows..... Anyone used them just to shoot and baked?
thanks............................................:cool:

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
had the front end of my honda painted there and was not pleased with the results. I am a novus auto body guy and think I could do as well as "the professionals":anim_25:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would never use macco for anything. I did all the body work on a friend of mines 67 chevelle we installed newer malibu door handles shaved the drip rails and antenna. We blocked the car out three times. then wet sanded it smooth. Then he decided he was going to take his car to macco to have them spray it instead of me because they were about half the price. Not only does the paint look like crap but they took a D.A. sander to the body work that we had done. They ruined the car. After that whole deal he sold the car and took a loss... Just my experience with macco

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
I would never use macco for anything. I did all the body work on a friend of mines 67 chevelle we installed newer malibu door handles shaved the drip rails and antenna. We blocked the car out three times. then wet sanded it smooth. Then he decided he was going to take his car to macco to have them spray it instead of me because they were about half the price. Not only does the paint look like crap but they took a D.A. sander to the body work that we had done. They ruined the car. After that whole deal he sold the car and took a loss... Just my experience with macco

What a bummer ...that just sucks !

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Terry,
thanks for the reply. I talked to the Classic Chevy bubbas that are down the street and they said "NO WAY" but then they gave me a point of contact that I could call. Great guys. I can paint just do not have the time nor the place to do it. I will keep searching.
Thanks Pig is me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.