Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on repainting my 55 this winter and found two paint suppliers on the internet that seem to have good prices. One is Trinity 1945 and the other is TCPGLOBAL. Has anyone on this site used their products and would you recommend them to others. I am also trying to determine if i want to do basecoat clearcoat in acrylic lacquer or just use one stage urethane. Any suggestions? I had painted some of my own cars over 20 years ago and always used lacquer with good success. I am not familiar with the newer paints and don't know if they are as forgiving as lacquer is. I would like to keep the costs down as much as possible but still get decent results.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
fiftyfivechevy

· Premium Member
1956 chevy 210 del rey sedan
15,622 Posts
I used the TCP global single stage urathane and it works great . it is the same as ppg concept urathane. sprays nice and sands and buffs great:)

· Registered
5,002 Posts
I painted my car with TCPglobals paint. High quality and like hotrod said, it is compared to HOK and PPG paint. I used the BC/CC plus their primers. Good stuff.
Josh

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.