Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sanded my dash a while ago and it still looked like hell! So today I painted it flat black! It looks really cool! I'd post photos but it's hard to get a pic of the dash!

Now I'm going to do the same thing to the rear deck.

This is funny -- I think I found the 'padded' dash in the trunk! It's in bad shape, probably not useable, but it's funny that I have it....never even thought it'd be in there! My trunk is a black hole that I dive into once in a while! I never know what I'm going to find.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Heh heh heh... like pulling a rabbit out of a hat!

I can relate though, the loft of my garage is very similar. Not including the blocks themselves (I only have 4), I have probably hoarded enough smallblock chevy parts to make at least 7 running engines.

Every time I crawl up into the loft, I find something "new" that I forgot I had.

·
Administrator
49,633 Posts
Don i know what you mean about the engines. I used to work for a salvage yard part time years ago and i rat holed about 12-15 small block engines while i was there.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I took everything out of the trunk, once! I tried to identify everything in it, but was more interested in some of the "hard" parts, like horns, etc. and didn't spend much time trying to ID the "soft" parts. I think I've got almost everything I need to make this car complete! Next time I think I need a part, I should look in the "magic trunk" first ;)

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
chevman57 said:
Good going for you Mike. If you will take the windshield out you can get a good pic of the dash.

:eek: I don't think so! :eek:

:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts