Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Cocke County, TN. 55 Bel Air Sport Coupe
9,026 Posts
I have a few red accents under the hood, that's enough for me. I had more but came to my senses and got rid of the worst offenders.

·
Registered
9,026 Posts
I have a few red accents under the hood, that's enough for me. I had more but came to my senses.
How do I delete a post I accidentally sent? I can edit it to one single character, but can't delete it once it's up.

·
Registered
Nomads 55-57,69Z28-RS,72ElCamino, Corvette(5)
8,880 Posts
Replacing it with the word 'deleted' is about the best one can do here to delete an accicental post...

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Well after only a couple of days I have decided I don't like the purple.. Thank God I only did one drum!!

·
Registered
795 Posts
At least it's cheap and easy to try and redo. Best way to get the idea out of your system, now you don't have to wonder what they'd look like in purple. I usually go with high heat black, or occasionally metallic silver to mimic an aluminum look.

·
Registered
Nomads 55-57,69Z28-RS,72ElCamino, Corvette(5)
8,880 Posts
What other color will go with the purple seat belts??? :)

·
Registered
9,026 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I just shipped back the purple belts. :(

When I was at a Jeep show a few years back, there was a black JKU 4 door that was tricked out in a Maleficent theme, and as such, it ended up being black with purple accents. That was what was inspiring me. But once the stuff showed up, all I could see my truck being called was:
1. the Ravens truck
2. Prince's ride

The "cool" aspect quickly faded. To all of your points, at least it didn't cost me stupid money!

·
Registered
9,026 Posts
I just shipped back the purple belts. :(

When I was at a Jeep show a few years back, there was a black JKU 4 door that was tricked out in a Maleficent theme, and as such, it ended up being black with purple accents. That was what was inspiring me. But once the stuff showed up, all I could see my truck being called was:
1. the Ravens truck
2. Prince's ride

The "cool" aspect quickly faded. To all of your points, at least it didn't cost me stupid money!
How about this shade of purple? It's actually black. The evening sun gave it that color, may have been some clouds involved also
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

21 - 32 of 32 Posts