Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
I think this is one of the reasons this site was born -- to allow the free exchange of information in order to promote our hobby....and that's what I see this thread as doing, so it's probably okay! :)

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
As long as it is stuff for Trifives it is ok with me too. :)

Besides where would we be if people didn't sell parts for Trifives.

Otis

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
What did people do before this forum? Poor, poor people! :)

Thanks Otis for a great site!

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
you know I dont think that shipping thing is right over at ebay, the part is 15 lbs. there are 3 different shipping quotes but when I see them its different than what you see, I use to not put an amount for shipping and then wait till the end to send a price, there were times when I would send people back some cash

if you look at the gas door and the vetical stainless part you will get two different shipping prices, and I used the same info on both, what went wrong there I have no idea

what I should put in for my listing is that if the shipping is less, I will refund you the extra

I tried to do an edit yesterday on some thing and it wouldnt let me :(

·
Registered
258 Posts
you know I dont think that shipping thing is right over at ebay, the part is 15 lbs. there are 3 different shipping quotes but when I see them its different than what you see, I use to not put an amount for shipping and then wait till the end to send a price, there were times when I would send people back some cash

if you look at the gas door and the vetical stainless part you will get two different shipping prices, and I used the same info on both, what went wrong there I have no idea

what I should put in for my listing is that if the shipping is less, I will refund you the extra

I tried to do an edit yesterday on some thing and it wouldnt let me :(
no problem sounds like your one of the honest guys on there. seems like most of the stuff i look at people jack the shipping up to make a few more bucks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts