Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Stainless Trim Restoration
9,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I am planning on retiring in a few months, I am not taking on any future restoration projects. I have 1000's of used parts that I have
accumulated. If you need something for your project just send me a message and If I have it I will do my best to describe it and provide photos
with pricing.

No part to small, As I have drawers full of small parts :)

NO RARE AND NOS PARTS ARE LEFT

Mikey

Reactions: DBHWT and Mr. Clean

·
Registered
126 Posts
As I am planning on retiring in a few months, I am not taking on any future restoration projects. I have 1000's of used parts that I have
accumulated. If you need something for your project just send me a message and If I have it I will do my best to describe it and provide photos
with pricing.

No part to small, As I have drawers full of small parts :)

NO RARE AND NOS PARTS ARE LEFT

Mikey

View attachment 325458 View attachment 325459 View attachment 325460 View attachment 325461 View attachment 325462

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Looks like quite the inventory. I know your retirement is well deserved, but I know many will miss your services as well.

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
Hey Mikey! Maybe you need to sponsor a 'swap meet / sale' at your shop... sometime in the spring/summer... AFTER this COVID stuff is over? :)

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Believe me, these pictures of Mikey's parts are just the tip of the iceberg. Besides the parts in his actual shop, he has another multi level storage building that is packed to the rafters with sorted parts. How he keeps track of it all, I don't know.

·
Registered
7,555 Posts
Believe me, these pictures of Mikey's parts are just the tip of the iceberg. Besides the parts in his actual shop, he has another multi level storage building that is packed to the rafters with sorted parts. How he keeps track of it all, I don't know.
He's very well organized. The overage man couldnt do it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
would you happen to have the passenger side stationary stainless piece (with fuzzy strip) for Nomad slider?

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
I need the two lower L & R curved stainless moldings for my 2 door hardtop rear window. The ones I have have small dents or ripples in the area that's doubled over. I'll go through my list and see what else I need.

·
9,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
would you happen to have the passenger side stationary stainless piece (with fuzzy strip) for Nomad slider?
No sorry those were few and far between. When found they never stayed around long. Not many Nomad parts left either.

Mikey

·
9,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I need the two lower L & R curved stainless moldings for my 2 door hardtop rear window. The ones I have have small dents or ripples in the area that's doubled over. I'll go through my list and see what else I need.
Let me look at what I have.

Mikey

Reactions: davlin56

·
9,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Let me look at what I have.

Mikey
Thanks Mikey. I'm also trying to locate an original driver side Bel Air armrest cap, in as good condition as I can get. I have a near perfect passenger side rubber, but ziltch for the other. All of mine were beyond repair.

·
9,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Mikey. I'm also trying to locate an original driver side Bel Air armrest cap, in as good condition as I can get. I have a near perfect passenger side rubber, but ziltch for the other. All of mine were beyond repair.

None......the material was not a good quality to begin with.

Mikey

·
9,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
how about the inside right hand fresh air vent grill (on firewall pad) '57
I do. I sent a message with photos and price to you.

Mikey

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I may have one, would have to look for it.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I need a good working pair of original horns for my ‘55.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 40 Posts