Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a 55 passenger side Nomad door, 55 Nomad lift gate & tail gate. I'm not familiar with a source for these parts.

I have been told that the doors are similar to sedan doors, but they will need modification, but not sure of the modifications required. I thought hardtop doors would work, but have been told they have a different profile at the top of the door and will not work.

Help!

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
I'm looking for a 55 passenger side Nomad door, 55 Nomad lift gate & tail gate. I'm not familiar with a source for these parts.

I have been told that the doors are similar to sedan doors, but they will need modification, but not sure of the modifications required. I thought hardtop doors would work, but have been told they have a different profile at the top of the door and will not work.

Help!
it was good talking to you yesterday Steve. ill make sure to keep in touch with the parts you need. bowtie-trifive

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.