Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 4 years of the truck sitting with a bungie cord to hold the passenger door closed, I finally got to install a passenger door latch today. I know it's a minor update but:

1. It's my first real improvement since my COVID "break" hit me in Sept
2.the hinges and mounts still need work, but this takes weight off of them
3. The inspection lane won't like the bungie cord I don't think, lol
4. It's supposed to rain any minute

I can now enjoy that little win for today 馃槵

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I keep singing "one piece at a time, and it cost me way more than a dime" 馃槵

Registered
i Have restored several 55-57 trucks the best place to get parts is classic industries. I have found glass and regulators latches etc at rock auto.

Registered
i Have restored several 55-57 trucks the best place to get parts is classic industries. I have found glass and regulators latches etc at rock auto.
I was looking for window regulators for my 57 and it seems like there is a wide range of cost/quality options. Any brand recommendations?

Registered
any progress is a plus, nice going.

Registered
I was looking for window regulators for my 57 and it seems like there is a wide range of cost/quality options. Any brand recommendations?
Classic industries have the best price and quality I think they are counter parts about $57.00 they run discounts that change every 3 or 4 days and have free shipping is their best deal it runes a couple times a month it鈥檚 running right now. I have a lot of used parts and some new if there is something you looking for.

Registered
Classic industries have the best price and quality I think they are counter parts about $57.00 they run discounts that change every 3 or 4 days and have free shipping is their best deal it runes a couple times a month it鈥檚 running right now. I have a lot of used parts and some new if there is something you looking for.
You have of pictures of the parts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts