Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A random thought i have when on this forum which was even more solidified after reading the trayvon martin comments some are posting......

damn I cannot wait for some of these old farts to hurry up and croak so I can buy there trifive parts and not have to hear there BS. Am i the only one?:happy0007::

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
A random thought i have when on this forum which was even more solidified after reading the trayvon martin comments some are posting......

damn I cannot wait for some of these old farts to hurry up and croak so I can buy there trifive parts and not have to hear there BS. Am i the only one?:happy0007::
I'm old and you have me laughing. You can be old without being a grumpy, opinionated, know it all ass!

·
Registered
535 Posts
It has taken us older people a long time to form our opinions. And, no, you can't have my spare parts!

·
Registered
37,236 Posts
I'll make sure to mention in my will that any parts I have left are to be destroyed rather than sold to a Nomad owner from Washington state.

Your comment is as uncalled for as you think some others' are.

7,082 Posts
_60:
You can be old without being a grumpy, opinionated, know it all ass!
Is it possible to be young without being the same?:happy0007:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll make sure to mention in my will that any parts I have left are to be destroyed rather than sold to a Nomad owner from Washington state.

Your comment is as uncalled for as you think some others' are.

just took a look at your ride.... Ehh I don't think ill be needing any of your parts anyway sir, thanks though.

i wasn't trying to be rude at all just stating my opinion (as others are) As a trifive "leader" did you read any of the trayvon martin posts? were those uncalled for? i only ask because i didn't see you comment on those? no worries keep tri fiving!

·
Premium Member
5,795 Posts
It's crap like this that keeps these events going on and on and on. The courts have already made the final decision on the case, and it SHOULD be over, but 'some' people want to keep stirring the pot. We have a lot more things to be concerned about than this sh*%! And yes, I'm an OLDFART, and I'm going to live forever, so you will be an oldfart before you get any of my parts.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts

So just how old are you nomad253? It sure was careless of some of us not to take notice when you came to the forum. We will try to do better.

·
Premium Member
3,598 Posts
I'm an old geezer, but "sticks and stones may break my bones, words can never hurt me". I think its funny (rude, but funny). Us old geezers may be a little smarter than the young geezers think we are.

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
damn I cannot wait for some of these old farts to hurry up and croak so I can buy there trifive parts and not have to hear there BS. Am i the only one?
Wisdom comes with age, You must be very very young.

This thread serves no purpose at all.

Otis :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.