Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pete Paulsen's Hot Rod Party has been a must do annual event for me and my local buddies. I encourage my bowtie-trifive friends to consider attending and join us this year. It is a great event, laid back and great food.

Last Year's Pictures

Their web site does not seen to have much info or a registration form at the moment. Event is Sunday, Oct 13 at Pete's ranch in French Camp, CA (near Stockton). Anyone interested contact me and I'll get you a flyer/registration form. You should preregister by Oct 1 to save $10 and get there early Sunday morning.

·
Premium Member
5,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Jim! I still want to look at joining you. Also want to bump this back to the top.

Don
Great, Don. I can copy the flyer/registration and give it to you so you can register prior to Oct 1.

I'm hoping our East Bay buddies will try this event this time.

·
Premium Member
5,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Hot Rod Party Pics

I have been enjoying this event for 15 years and have always had a great time. This year members Gary (LIVINDPAST) and Don (LOGSDON) joined me in their 56 Chevys along with nonmember Tony in his 51 Victoria.

Don's 56.

Tony's 51.

Gary's 56.

I drove the 67 Nova this time.

The Nova got a little local TV coverage.

L to R: Gary, Tony, Don

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
Hot rod party

Jim. I enjoyed looking at the photos of your event and on your site. Thanks for taking the time to post them. Mike

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Jim, I always put this show on my calendar but seems like every fall something else is going on. Oh well, maybe next year.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Hey Jim, your a natural! maybe you could become the official car show correspondent for channel 31 :tu

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
Awesome video, Jim! I thought Gary would let her light up the tires in his 56. Oh well, very nice to let the tv folks take the Nova out.

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts