Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I give up, How do you post your pictures of your car on this site? Have some good pictures of my 57 belair hardtop I would like to share.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Dennis
First you have to upload your photos from your computer to this site's photo gallery.For instructions go to the Forum titled, "Website Help and Instructional How-To Videos". There is a sticky post there that will walk you through the steps to create an photo albuln and upload your photos to your albumn. That is an easy way to make actually inserting a photo or multiple photos into a post you make on the forums. When I want to add photo's to my post, I minimize the window and open a new window to this site. Then Click on "Photo Gallery" and open my albumn where the photo is located. When you see the big version of your photo, right click on it and a small window will open. Left click on "Properties", a new box will open and about half way down you will see, "address (URL)". It should appear something like, http://www.tri-five.com/forums/images/. Move your cursor up to the address and it changes into a "I". Move the "I" to the left side of the address and left click your mouse and hold. Scroll across the entire address and it will highlight it. You are almost done. Right click on the highlighted area and a little box will pop up. Left click on "Copy" and click on "OK". Now minimize the gallery window and reopen the Forum window where your post is. Right above the window with your post in it is a little yellow box with what appears to be a mountain. Left click on that and another box pops upin the upper left of your screen. Right click on the highlighted area in that box and then left click on "Paste". It will paste the address of the image you want to add to your post. Click "OK" and you are done. When you submit your post the photo you added will show up in your post. There may be an easier way than this but I do not know it. Hope this helps.

Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts