Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Having already downed a few power drinks, she turned around, faced him, looked him straight in the eye and said, 'Listen up, Buddy. I'll _____ anybody, any time, anywhere, your place, my place, in the car, front door, back door, on the ground, standing up, sitting down, naked or with clothes on, dirty, clean . . . it doesn't matter to me. I've been doing it ever since I got out of college and I just love it.'

Eyes now wide with interest, he responded, ''No kidding. I'm a lawyer, too. What firm are you with?'

Edidited for foul language by admin

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
:sign0020: :sign0020: :sign0020:

·
Registered
948 Posts
After my divorce, I saw my ex wearing a t-shirt saying, "The only Good Lawyer is a Dead Lawyer." I guess the lawyer had gone through her share of the proceeds.:sign0020:

·
Registered
895 Posts
My oldest daughter is an attorney. No problem guys; i don't take it personal. Did ya'll ever notice that noboby likes lawyers until they need one; then they are best of friends. Just human nature, I guess......Bill

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Lawyer Jokes

I try not to tell any Lawyer jokes because Lawyers don't think they're funny and nobody else believes they're jokes!:) JIM.

·
Registered
895 Posts
My oldest daughter is an attorney. No problem guys; i don't take it personal. Did ya'll ever notice that noboby likes lawyers until they need one; then they are best of friends. Just human nature, I guess......Bill
I guess it's human nature to be hypocritical too for some people....Bill

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
The last time that I was in my home state of New Hampshire,it was so cold that I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets.:sign0020:

·
Registered
66,287 Posts
funny! :five:

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
Having dealt with lawyers in my career, I can tell you that it's almost impossible to find a flat out honest one. So yeah, I think that joke is pretty much right on.
:sign0020::sign0020::sign0020::sign0020:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts