Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the link I posted earlier of the 2013 Hot Rod Power Tour as it made its way to Texarkana on Sunay. I got to say hello to a lot of Tri-Five folks. I took these shots (and many more) in downtown Wills Point, Texas.
POWER TOUR

·
Registered
229 Posts
How cool seeing so many trifives on the road. Great photos.
We went on the first Aussie powertour and we had a ball. We only had about 20 something cars but it was still great. The nexy year was canned because of lack of numbers. This year they are going to try again and hopefully get a decent amount of cars. People don't know what they are missing.
Cheers.

·
Registered
67,768 Posts
enjoyed the pics, thanks nick. :tu

·
Banned
8,304 Posts
I saw a 57 the same color as mine with a few digits off from my licence plate numbers.Great pics. Nick.

·
Registered
689 Posts
GUYS, give it up for Nick :congrats::congrats: what he did was not an easy feat and although he got to look at all the cool cars through a camara lens Im sure he missed a few that he would have wanted to stare at. There were so many cars on the road words and pics cannot describe this event, that btw... is still going strong!

Thanks again Nick for the pics, wish I had know exactly where you were. I would have stopped and said hi, I was just keeping up with the crowd.
:tu:tu

·
Registered
689 Posts
Tenn210

We had to sit on the side of the road exiting I-20

Arrival in Texarkana

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
:congrats:Thanks.
Standing behind that camera you miss a lot of the actual experience in order to get nice shots.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hats off to you Nick

Yes thanks for the effort it took to set up for this, took a while for all these to get by. And even better for me and the wife to get to meet ya. We made it to Memphis with them, saw Elvis and came back to East Texas today. Thanks again!:congrats:

·
Registered
11,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It was my pleasure! It was great to meet all of the folks I met!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts