Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Great days at Good-Guys in Colorado today. Great weather, awesome cars and had to grab some pics to upload. Ill start with this 56 built by Dave Kindig which is real nice inside and out. For obvious reasons this is known as the Tuxedo car.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Here are the pictures of my car at the show. I put it in builders choice along with an on-slot of high end builds, and while I didn't make the top ten...I did gain a tremendous amount of positive feedback on the build and had a great time showing it.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Here's my favorite of the 57 Hardtops belonging to a guy named Marvin from Colorado. A wicked build and very deserving of the top 10 pick it received from Pinkee's. I had a great time chatting with Marvin who by the way is a really cool guy! If you ever see this car around, be sure and stop to talk to him!

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Nice. Thanks
"Kindiggit" did the Goodguys giveaway car and the Caddy for the Olympic guy Ohno.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just got finished uploading higher resolution pictures from day 1 of the show and also wanted to add a couple pics from some trucks seen at the show. I'll add more of the day 2 pictures when I find a moment or two. Enjoy!

·
Registered
908 Posts
Here are the pictures of my car at the show. I put it in builders choice along with an on-slot of high end builds, and while I didn't make the top ten...I did gain a tremendous amount of positive feedback on the build and had a great time showing it.

can that tree bend any farther in the second pic, excellent paint. jeff:tu

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.