Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one go to this ? Is it a good show? Just looked it up , looks like it would worth going to. Just want any info about it.

·
Premium Member
5,652 Posts
Pop's even comes up from Florida each year to attend, & vacation. Some really nice Tri-Five members, and 3 bandit members I won't mention.

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
Good time with great folks. By 3 bandits you must be referring to Ronny, Jason & Gene. Watch out for the ducks! See you there.
Larry

·
Premium Member
Chattanooga TN
5,103 Posts
Does any one go to this ? Is it a good show? Just looked it up , looks like it would worth going to. Just want any info about it.
The only trifive show that tops Pigeon Forge is the Nationals. I wouldn't miss either one of them.
Come and enjoy the show and Pigeon Forge.
Lots to see and do in Pigeon Forge for the whole family.

About 250 cars on average, but they are top notch. And the people are die hard trifive chevy fans.

Here is a sample from 2019...
2019 show pictures

Also, a link to a recent thread for the 2021 show.
2021 Smoky MTN Classic Chevy Show

See you there.....

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
This will be my first time coming. I am usually swamped with work this time of year. If there was ever a silver lining with Covid, it’s given me an opportunity to attend some shows that I would not have normally gone to.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Been to Pigeon Forge several years running up to last years cancellation. Looking forward to returning this year Lord willing. Great show with fine tri-five people and cars, and the mountains and sites of Pigeon Forge/ Smokies can't be beat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts