48,572 Posts
I'm already up here Red :)

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
48,572 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,233 Posts
I would love to be there. Hoping to make the Nationals this year. Looks like the weather will be mild for the event. :anim_25:bowtie-trifive:gba:

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
I might come up Friday and spend the night, but there's a good possibility I will come really early Saturday morning. I've never brought a vehicle to this show before, but have been there as a spectator. I know that they usually have it separated by years for parking. When the judges come around do they open the vehicle doors or close the hoods? The reason I ask is because I normally keep my doors locked. However, I've been to some shows in our local area where the judges do open the doors. Also, does the parking lot have security over night if I come up on Friday, and where do the trailers park? I would drive up there, but I don't want to clean it back up when I get there. :) bowtie-trifive

:gba:

·
48,572 Posts
Can't answer your questions Andrew, since I'm a spectator myself....Hopefully, someone who has not left yet will see this and chime in.

I have a tent set-up for our TriFivers....It is on the grass to the left of the hotel entrance....See you there buddy :shakehands:

·
48,572 Posts
The tent may be gone by tomorrow; unless you're gonna sleep in it tonight? :) Gary
Sherry may make me, if I don't behave myself. :)

·
Premium Member
2,167 Posts
when judged

Andrew the judges wont open you doors,hood or trunk. If you want the things seen you will need to be with the car and watch for them. Most people leave the windows down and the hood and trunk open. I have never had a problem at this show. There some very high dollar cars at this show that leave everything open. Do what you feel comfortable with. See you at the show Andrew. Later Ronny bowtie-trifive

·
Registered
7,165 Posts
We're heading out in a few minutes, and should be there by early/mid afternoon if the Nomad runs OK... :)

Y'all don't buy all the good parts before I get there! :)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts