Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow what a long night.......... Pulled her out of the garage and other than dry spots that we can sand and buff, I love it right color for me..........going to be a fun winter. New parts to buy and seats to be redone.... Oh yeah the dorr glass to replace.....Ok though. Thanks everyone......
Pig is me:D

Attachments

·
Administrator
49,962 Posts
Looks even darker to me out in the sun. You`ll be ready for some cruising before long. The trim will make it look sharp.
Terry
Kinda blends with the grass too.:D

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Is that OD green or Olive Green?? Slap some stock rims on it and some star logos and it could be an early Army vehicle.
That's what I was thinking. It looks really, really cool and different.
With the green, red, and white, it actually looks like it should be sitting in front of the Kremlin circa 1955,
or a military doctor's car.

Great job!!!

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Looks great!! You'll have fun putting it all back together, can't wait to see it with the trim on her.:D

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
Is that OD green or Olive Green?? Slap some stock rims on it and some star logos and it could be an early Army vehicle.
Thats what I thought of too... An Army staff car:D :anim_25:with the project... Later, Dave

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, yep green is correct Army type thanks to the local paint buubas here Fort Sill, Oklahoma.
Interior will be different.......kinda goes within the 1950s time frame....... "I like Ike" and all that. Nothing major update, disc on front that is about all. Having fun is the key I think. Thanks again to everyone and their kind words!.

Pig is me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts