Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gidday from Down under
How cool is this just started to watch todays episode of Pimp my ride.
EXIBIT is going to da a 55`Chev 2dr pillarless hardtop.
Waiting with baited breath on the outcome to see what he does with it. Preview shows it complete with PINK on White ?? dunno bout that Finished product is actually pretty classy
http://www.mtv.com.au/shows/pimp-my...ras-55-chevy-bel-air/video/big-bertha-322609/

·
Registered
6,144 Posts
I love that show....is it pink because its going to be for the chick I see standing beside the car before its pimped? That's cool. whats the weather down there for you Aussies? Its in the 80's in VA...

·
Administrator
66,105 Posts
I love that show....is it pink because its going to be for the chick I see standing beside the car before its pimped? That's cool. whats the weather down there for you Aussies? Its in the 80's in VA...
This part of the country we are in winter so its cold, today was rain & wind.

Tomorrow is a top of 15 degrees (59 farenheit)

·
Registered
67,707 Posts
luv that show, haven't seen any new ones lately. :tu

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
Just wondering if this episode is a few years old? And if this owner is from California.

I was at a show and a woman drove up in a pink 55 and said that her car was on Pimp My Ride. Now this car was in pretty sad shape. Weather beat, surface rust, and heavily oxidized but, It had this flat screen tv in the trunk.

Wondering if its the same car. Because this poor car has been, "rode hard, and put away wet"

·
Registered
8,875 Posts
:tu:tu

·
Registered
875 Posts
I could put up with the rest of it but the ugly stagecoach wheels gotta go

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Just wondering if this episode is a few years old? And if this owner is from California.

I was at a show and a woman drove up in a pink 55 and said that her car was on Pimp My Ride. Now this car was in pretty sad shape. Weather beat, surface rust, and heavily oxidized but, It had this flat screen tv in the trunk.

Wondering if its the same car. Because this poor car has been, "rode hard, and put away wet"
I'm not surprised. If they really build those cars in a week, there's got to be lots of short cuts and cheap materials used. After all, it is TV and it is entertainment, nothing more.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts