Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
it looks like someone cut some beltline stainless to make the lower paint divider. And i dont recall seeing the chevrolet scrip on the front fender with the belair script on the quarter before. definitely a different look thou.

·
Administrator
48,728 Posts
May have been one of the first released concept cars that used to go to the mobile shows. That would be my guess. Kinda like the 57 with only the lower stainless.
Terry

·
Trifive Automotive Electrical Wiring Expert
26,421 Posts
Does anybody recognize where the license plate is from? It looks foreign to me. Maybe down under???

·
RIP: 10-27-2018
3,279 Posts
I agree its foreign, Probably eastern european, (German)? As anthing in the commonwealth would be right hand drive. I notice a non standard door mirror too. Interesting
The model Asya is from the ukraine, so it could even be Russian. Do any of you know about europian made chevy/s

·
Premium Member
13,057 Posts
I would like to see the whole car from all side,,, if anyone has more pics please post them-----:confused0006:

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Whats up with the driver's door flipper not working?? You would think they would atleast flip it down for a photo shoot....

Attachments

·
Registered
529 Posts
I don't think those photos are from "Back in the day". I would say that is a current custom, a model, and a photographer going for a nostalgia look.

Also, did you notice how poorly the trim on the front fender/door line up? Has off-road tires too!

·
RIP: 10-27-2018
3,279 Posts
I don't think those photos are from "Back in the day". I would say that is a current custom, a model, and a photographer going for a nostalgia look.

Also, did you notice how poorly the trim on the front fender/door line up? Has off-road tires too!
Yep you are correct, I looked up the models name and she is currently working in eastern Europe. My guess is its a soviet, Polish, E. German etc verison of a chevy. Probably about a 1970? model :) I think what we consider "off road" is "on road" in Russia. It's a real intersting photo. Im suprised someone on here doesn't know what it is exactly.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts

Gotta agree. I have a friend (Rockabilly Richie) who does automobile art. He is currently into Pinup girls and does these type of 40's and 50's photos and paintings (with "garage dolls" as they call them) all the time. Had one done of my 56 when it was bone stock.

Don

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
I went and looked at all the pics of the car/girl, the car needs to loose those mud flaps... I think the last pic in the series was my favorite...:love:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts