Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
61 - 80 of 113 Posts

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
54,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Looking at the pictures of all of these beautiful cars is having about the same effect on me as looking through an adult magazine.
Like going to a TriFive show, but seeing all our friends cars

·
Premium Member
Chattanooga TN
5,920 Posts
Some great looking rides on show in this thread. Just thought I would join the other Tri-five Ponchos on display.

Every time I see your car at the bottom of your posts, I stop and do a double take.
That’s one great looking Pontiac.👍🏼

·
Premium Member
57 210 post dressed as a Bel Air
484 Posts
My wife has tried to get me into a 12 step program for my addiction for years. Nothing seems to work.
Fortunately there is no cure, it simply progresses till you're on a street corner with a sign that says "Will Work For Tri-5 Parts". I've seen it happen. the jerk was on my favorite corner too.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Here’s a 210 4dr I picked up with plans to just drive while working on a longer term 57 2dr sedan and a 55 hardtop. I couldn’t leave well enough alone so I slicked up the body a bit and painted it metallic burgundy and Wimbledon white. I plan to drive the wheels off of it as soon as I cut/buff the paint and reassemble the car.
Plant Couch Comfort Rectangle Outdoor furniture
Car Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Wheel
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
My work in progress. Don't mind the tall headrests or the shoulder harness. I'm going to attempt to remove the headrests. Well or the wheels either. The front and rear are both getting a little lift, more in the rear View attachment 366070 .
I have those really tall head rests in my car as well. The seats came with it, they are Corbeau's and pretty comfy. But if i were putting seats in my car again, they would be low backs. i think they look more correct for the car. I took the headrests off mine, and didnt like that either, i think it looked even goofier with the holes for the headrests so blatantly obvious. Like, opps, my seats are too tall, let me just take the headrests off.....lol. But, obviously there are a lot of things on my car i look past, and just enjoy driving it.

·
Registered
🐔County, TN. 55 Bel Air Sport Coupe
10,021 Posts
I have those really tall head rests in my car as well. The seats came with it, they are Corbeau's and pretty comfy. But if i were putting seats in my car again, they would be low backs. i think they look more correct for the car. I took the headrests off mine, and didnt like that either, i think it looked even goofier with the holes for the headrests so blatantly obvious. Like, opps, my seats are too tall, let me just take the headrests off.....lol. But, obviously there are a lot of things on my car i look past, and just enjoy driving it.
My headrests don't simply come out. With a little tab on the side I can adjust them up and down, but can't get them out. I'll have to cut them then tap the rod down. I figured I'll put a button of some sort to plug the hole. Maybe a big black button like used to hold the matting to the firewall. If I ever get them recovered, I'll have them cover over the holes.

61 - 80 of 113 Posts