Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
81 - 100 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
My headrests don't simply come out. With a little tab on the side I can adjust them up and down, but can't get them out. I'll have to cut them then tap the rod down. I figured I'll put a button of some sort to plug the hole. Maybe a big black button like used to hold the matting to the firewall. If I ever get them recovered, I'll have them cover over the holes.
I was able to remove the plastic part the button is in on mine and then could push the release all the way in and remove mine

·
Registered
🐔County, TN. 55 Bel Air Sport Coupe
10,021 Posts
I was able to remove the plastic part the button is in on mine and then could push the release all the way in and remove mine
I'll try it again. I don't think it will look bad with the headrests removed. I don't care about the holes showing. This will never be a show car. May never get anything better than hot rod black.

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
54,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I'll try it again. I don't think it will look bad with the headrests removed. I don't care about the holes showing. This will never be a show car. May never get anything better than hot rod black.
Ill go take a pic of mine when it quits pouring rain LOL

·
Registered
🐔County, TN. 55 Bel Air Sport Coupe
10,021 Posts
81 - 100 of 113 Posts