Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
I intend to go if I don,t have to work that day. I sometimes do work Sunday but if I don't, I will be there.

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
Not this year but it's on my bucket list:tu Later, Dave

·
Registered
397 Posts
I like it because I always run into a lot of old friends and people I haven't seen in years. There is a lot to see as far as parts , but also a good car show in the inside parking lot, and a lot of cars for sale too.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
great swap meet!

hoghead stopped by, real pleasure to meet you! :tu
(funny, his head looks normal!) LOL
we had fun, sold some wheels, met so many nice people,
we plan to do all the pomona swap meets, so swing by and say HI! :sign0016:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I'm bringing 3 newbies to the next Pomona.........already made our room reservations. We'll bring a car to sell so we get in on Saturday..........We'll drive over Friday, leave to go back home about noon on Sunday. I've brought these same three guys last October, it was their first time..........they're still talking about it. A real guy's weekend.........see you in October.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats what I wanna hear!

:congrats:
I'll be there, I'll have a cooler with cold water, so step in the shade, and cool off!
we can swap stories! :sign0020:

I'll have an assortment of wheels for sale, so see you there!!

Lee

·
Registered
397 Posts
I went Sunday and stopped by, I looked at the wheels. They are nice! Very nice, Pictures on the web don't do them justice as seeing them up close and in the real lighting of outdoors. I already purchased Americans but had I seen these earlier I would have chosen them. They especially look right for Tri fives as they are not to "Gaudy" and would take away from the car, they would show off the detail of a disc brake setup with powder coated calipers and cross drilled and slotted rotors.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks!

we try to please!

I will bring any rims you purchase from us, to the swap meet for pick up ,
if it will help anyone!
to save shipping.:happy0030:
Lee

1 - 12 of 12 Posts