Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I have finally accepted the fact that my health issues will no longer allow me to do heavy restoration work.

Given that, I have decided to put my 56 Corvette up for possible trade. My 56 Vette is a running driving street legal project car.

What I am looking for is a nice, needs nothing 56 Bel Air resto-mod. I am not looking for a show car, or a serious ground pounder (i.e. massive hp). I am after a 56 Bel Air sedan that has a nice paint job with no body issues (rust, full of bondo, etc.).

Color is also important - black is definitely out. Would consider blue, white, copper, turquoise.

Drive train needs to be a later model FI engine, overdrive auto, rack and pinion P/S. P/B. A/C.

The Bel Air I am looking for would be a nice driver quality car. I plan to make this car my daily driver.

Lots of details to be discussed; more than I can recite here.

If you have a car like this, and have an interest in a solid 56 Corvette project car, drop me a note and lets talk.

I also have a 56 Bel Air 4 door sedan project. Solid car with 76K original miles. It will also need to find a new home.

Here are a few pics of my 56 Vette.

Attachments

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have isome nterest in buying your 56, i dont have a trade. cj do you have more pics and a price in mind? thanks
Haven't really thought about that. I'll come up with a price and more pics. Car is located in North Alabama.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.