Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
7,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My goal was to FINALLY put it together after over 30 years and have pics in front of Graceland with my car. Made Arlington, Tx, Texarkana, Ak, Little Rock, AK, and Memphis, Tn. Over 1100 Smiley Miles with BIL & friends. Had to replace a fuse on the brake lights. No words can express these feelings. :) Lloyd :bowtier:
T is for Texas. It Will Do IT'LDO

Attachments

·
Premium Member
50,811 Posts
Yep, they are here....gotta get over there tomorrow. Can't make it this evening because my 4 yr old grand daughter has a dance recitele (sp?):flag6:
:gba:
bowtie-trifive

7,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There will be a Long Haul Awards Saturday morning. Over 3000 cars in the best car show you will ever attend and they were driven there. Pretty special. Lloyd :bowtier:

FWI Best time probably to see cars is today from about noon until 6:00 before they go to the motels

7,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Was with 4 other cars. Only regret is I could not find the Trifivers and others I knew on the trip. Too large. Sure wish I could have met more. Only found 2. Lloyd :bowtier:

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
Congratulations! That has got to be a super cool feeling to build the car from the ground up and then drive it across the country in such a cool event.

Anything you learn about your car on the trip? Anything to think about when building a car to cruise long distances?

·
Registered
11,214 Posts
Have a safe trip back!

Was with 4 other cars. Only regret is I could not find the Trifivers and others I knew on the trip. Too large. Sure wish I could have met more. Only found 2. Lloyd :bowtier:

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
Wow Nick, great shot!

Lloyd, your car looks great. Love the colors and the wheels.

7,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was wandering all around the Memphis show, wish we could have met, Lloyd! Congrats though!
Me Too, Love your taste in cars and music. My last name is Arnold, "I'll Be Back" Really need to see and hear you show off in person. Lloyd :bowtier:

Nick, Thank you so much. WOW.

Couple pics I liked. The little boy is what it's all about. Priceless. A large time was had by all.

Attachments

·
Registered
67,732 Posts
congrats Lloyd, nice going. :tu

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Loyd I met you in Memphis. I was parked across from your good looking car. Did not think to ask you about Trifive.com. i only Met one other Trifiver...

7,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Remember your car well. Wish I had mentioned Trifive too. Lloyd :bowtier:

·
Premium Member
3,598 Posts
Lloyd, so happy for you. I am glad all went well. Enjoyed seeing you again. Hope to meet up again this year, we are too close to not visit. Keep us posted on your progress, seems like a few things to still work out. Bill

1 - 18 of 18 Posts