Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
1957 Bel Air sport sedan
8,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there watch these shows about as religiously as I do? They have had several changes that are good/not good. The ones that mainly apply to me of course are Horsepower and Musclecar. I sure miss Stacy David on Trucks though. What are your thoughts?
Eldon

·
Administrator
49,366 Posts
Eldon they keep changing things just when i get to like them. Trucks is on i watch every now and then. Musclecar is one i just started watching a few months ago. I like it but wish the other guy was back, they worked well together. Kinda like H.P. TV, i liked it better when Chuck was on there. Joe is too much of a f*rd guy for me.
Terry

·
Administrator
1957 Bel Air sport sedan
8,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree about Joe. I miss Chuck but apparently he is the head of the Chevelle group and he took it over full time. The kid from Musclecar went back to Rad Rides by Troy. Apparently the new guy on this week is taking over for the bald guy on Trucks. I saw on Stacey David's website that he is starting a new show (should be interesting!) I wish they would have just a plain resto show that dealt with just restoring and not hot-rodding ricers or 1000hp Camaros and Mustangs.
Eldon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts