Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys now I'm really ticked off..1st off never use Mr. Transmission for ANY type of work!!!!!!! Today I moved my 57 from the garage out into the driveway and the friggen dipstick popped out spewing trans fluid all over my driveway and engine which is the final straw, prior to that I bought the rebuild kit for them,even had it over nighted at a cost of over 500 bucks with parts and ship cost they did the labor I paid for all the towing,then they didnt support the engine and broke the mag pick up off the petronix upgrade didnt tell me,my partner told me, and replaced it with a cheap version...then got it home and it was leaking so I called em back n they said it was from the driven gear and bullet...which I told them to let me know if it needed to be replaced when I first took it in to them and I would get it here,during the phone call was told that if I wanted it done I could pay the parts and they would do the work,after the fact @85 bucks an hour, once they had the rebuild kit it took em 2 weeks to get my trans done at a final; cost of over 1800 bucks and all they had to do was the labor cause I didnt have the right tools so the moral of this story .....DON'T EVER USE MR. TRANSMISSION FOR ANYTHING THEY RIP YOU OFF AND ARE FAR FROM HONEST!!!!!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts