Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife, Ann, has been diagnosed as having stage IV primary peritoneal cancer. She's only 51 years old and has been undergoing chemo since late January when we found out about the cancer.

I'm not much of a prayin' kind of guy myself, but prayers really seem to help. Today she wasn't doing too good, one of her bad days I guess...it's really, really sad to see her in so much discomfort.

If you all pray for her, I'm sure she'll feel some relief.

Thanks.

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
I hope your wife gets better, we are certainly praying for her and you.

My wife just got thru Radiation treatments for cancer and she is doing much better, but she was a stage 1, I know your wife must be in a lot of pain and our hearts go out to you and her.

God Bless you Both

Your friend

Otis

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Mike I am sorry to hear about your wife being ill. We will being including her in our prayers also.
May God bless.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everybody for all your prayers, thoughts, and kind comments. We've known each other for 34 years and have been married for almost 31 of those years. The plan, if you could ever even think there's a plan, was for us to live long, happy, healthy lives -- so far so good, but we're expecting many more years of the same. Your prayers will certainly help. She's such a kind, loving, caring person who truly doesn't deserve this fate.

I'm so sorry to hear about your wife, MrRottnDog. My thoughts and prayers go out to you. Hang in there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mike, my prayer's are with you and your wife, I will add her name to my prayer list and your's also, may Gods Grace and Mercy rest on you both.

Chillywillie55

( Willie)

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks again everybody! The power of prayer should set the course.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts