Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our friends Norm and Evelyn Garman lost their youngest son last night. Their son Chad, 25 years old, had gone to one of his best friends bachelor party on Sat night. Around midnight as they were leaving Chad was singled out by several guys and he was nearly beaten to death in the parking lot of the club they had gone to. He was rushed to the hospital.
Norm called me last night about 10pm to let me know Chad had just passed away due to his injuries.
Chad leaves behind his beloved wife and 2 year old daughter. Chad was a genuine nice guy and he'll be missed by all who had the pleasure of knowing him.

Please keep the families in your prayers
Thank you,
Gary

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Norm was pretty numb when I spoke with him last night and he indicated that Chad's friends had gotten a plate number and descriptions and that a couple of his friends were also injured lightly. Norm did say four guys jumped Chad alone and literally kicked him senseless.

I hope they catch and charge them all with first degree murder.

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Our friends Norm and Evelyn Garman lost their youngest son last night. Their son Chad, 25 years old, had gone to one of his best friends bachelor party on Sat night. Around midnight as they were leaving Chad was singled out by several guys and he was nearly beaten to death in the parking lot of the club they had gone to. He was rushed to the hospital.
Norm called me last night about 10pm to let me know Chad had just passed away due to his injuries.
Chad leaves behind his beloved wife and 2 year old daughter. Chad was a genuine nice guy and he'll be missed by all who had the pleasure of knowing him.

Please keep the families in your prayers
Thank you,
Gary
Very sad to learn of this senseless act of violence and resulting loss of life, Gary.

We will keep Chad's family in our thoughts and in our prayers.

Do you have any descriptions or security camera images of these cowardly murderers from local law enforcement and/or media that we can post here? Might help in their apprehension.

G-d bless,

Harry and Family

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you all. It is a very tragic time. I knew Chad well from his volunteering for the Stampede held every year here. I'm in charge of outside security for the event. He, his older brother, sister and Dad were/all part of my security team. His Dad and Mom became close friends with me and the wife.
I'm truly heartbroken Chad was such a gentleman and willing to do anything to make our event successful. It is just a shame that one so young was taken so tragically.

I talked with Norm today for a long time and the Police/Sheriffs caught all 8 suspects some Sun., the rest yesterday. Freaking Mexican Bangers! according to Norm.

The gruesome details
They did an autopsy, Chad had a ruptured spleen, broken ribs, broken cheek bones, broken jaw, ruptured kidney, collapsed lung, 4 fractured vertebrae, fractured arms and hands and his heart was bruised, bruises and contusions all over his body.

I just want to go to the jail and take those mf'rs out to the nearest oak or cottonwood tree and watch them die slowly....sorry but I really hurt for Norm and his family and for Chad's wife and daughter and the friends left behind.

Chad was to be his friends best man for the upcoming wedding next Sat. The two were best friends since middle school. His friend was best man at Chad's wedding. Norm said Chad's friend is devastated, as one might expect, and blames himself for not trying to do more to help Chad.

Freaking mexican bangers...real brave, macho guys when they attack a group of intoxicated guys celebrating an event, waiting for a cab in a parking lot.

Chad and his wife purchased a home in Feb and Chad had just been promoted to a managerial postion...life was looking promising for them...now....?

Sorry for the rant but I feel just so helpless and sad...I can not imagine losing a child...let alone to such tragic circumstances

·
Registered
188 Posts
Prayers for Norm and Evelyn Garman in the tragic loss of their son. I pray that God will hold you and comfort you with His love during your time of grief. So sorry for your loss.:p3:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.