Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant get youtube to work on the Ipad, but works on my laptop. Anyone else having a problem?

Ive cleared all my search history, deleted and re installed it, still getting hung up. What gives?

·
Registered
227 Posts
What exactly do you get when trying to watch? black screen, does it just hang and nothing loads?

You may want to run the latest updates on the iPad OS. Make sure is up to date. To me it sounds like this is an iPad Operating System issue. All these updates will also include updates for Safari.

You can run Youtube from the actual Safari app or you can download the Youtube app and watch that way. This app is free.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What exactly do you get when trying to watch? black screen, does it just hang and nothing loads?

You may want to run the latest updates on the iPad OS. Make sure is up to date. To me it sounds like this is an iPad Operating System issue. All these updates will also include updates for Safari.

You can run Youtube from the actual Safari app or you can download the Youtube app and watch that way. This app is free.
I just updated it last night, Ill see what happens when I get back home from work. It may have been the website during that time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.