Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I washed my 57' and then put it on my lift and changed the oil and filter and while I had it up I polished my Eagle rims.

After that I put the front of my wife's Acura MDX on my MaxJax and changed the oil and filter in it. :)

Last week I had my Mercedes CL500 on the lift for the same reason. I think I save lot's of $$$$ on those three oil changes alone. :sign0020:

Now it's time for a couple Manhattans. :sign0020:

Don

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I think you save more $$ on the Chiropractor too! Great to have a lift...saves time and the backache.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Found a good iridescent cadmium plater so I spent most of the day removing parts for plating. Taking things apart is easy. Putting things back together is going to take forever.

·
Registered
67,783 Posts
sounds like that lift is paying off don. :tu

·
Premium Member
11,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Don,
How about posting a pic of it???
Dan
Here you go Dan!

This is at 2 foot high.

This is at 4 foot.

This is with my Mercedes on it. You can see in this one that I mounted the hydraulic unit on the wall.

If you get to the Elk Grove area you need to stop in for a demo. I remove the post from the center of the garage when I'm not using the lift and roll it to the side.

Don

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
Only wish I had the room Don.

Glad you had the productive day. At the end of those days things sure seem good.

·
Registered
554 Posts
That lift looks like a great option Don. Dad has been thinking about something like this, and yours looks like a great option. I'll have to show him your pics.

·
Premium Member
11,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That lift looks like a great option Don. Dad has been thinking about something like this, and yours looks like a great option. I'll have to show him your pics.
I think it works great Kyle, and doesn't take up as much room as a 4 post. The fact I can unbolt one side and roll it out of the way is a plus.

Don

1 - 17 of 17 Posts