Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Don`t know where you started, but what you have looks great. Keep us posted. What engine and tyranny are you running? :anim_25: bowtie-trifive :gba:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's a LSA Connect and cruise. I have the Camaro cover for the blower. I purchased the upper and lower pulleys and a new cam for some hot rod rumble. It will connect to the 4l85e.

·
Premium Member
14,044 Posts
UM could we get that thing lower?!! seriously looks great !!

·
Registered
67,732 Posts
looking good, luv the firewall. :tu

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
It's a LSA Connect and cruise. I have the Camaro cover for the blower. I purchased the upper and lower pulleys and a new cam for some hot rod rumble. It will connect to the 4l85e.
Awesome, cant wait to see more!!:tu:tu

Greg

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here is the cam card. It will hit the dyno for tuning. The cam and pulley set up has made over 650hp to the rear wheels on the new ZL-1 Camaro's. over 700hp with polish work on the heads and blower. I am not sure about the tunnel, engine is still on a jack. Looks like it will be ok. No it can't really go any lower. There has been extensive frame work with air bags to get the ride height I wanted.

Attachments

·
LS Tech and Moderator
11,003 Posts
A 4l80 will fit the tunnel with no mods on just about every-set of motor mounts out there. So you will be OK.

That cam looks pretty good spec wise. But its a Gen III so it should have the three hole mount vs the Gen IV single bolt for the timing sprocket. Are is it just a typo on the list?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No not a typo I have the 3 bolts sprocket ect, Dual springs w/Titanium retainers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts