Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
We definitely need to save them, there was only one left in less then an hour driving distance from me last summer and it just sold to a developer and shut down before the season started. They were a staple when my dad was growing up and I only got to go a handful of times or less :(

Philip

·
Registered
98 Posts
Of course I didn't watch the video cause my kids are driving me bonkers in the background so I don't know what they are trying to get from people, just my take on drive ins lol.

·
Administrator
49,472 Posts
Honda is giving away 5 digital cameras/projectors to the top 5 vote receiving driive-ins that are entered in the voting. You can vote once a day from the computer and once a day from the cell phone.
Terry

·
Registered
98 Posts
:tu I am definitely on board with that I will look into iit further.

·
Administrator
49,472 Posts
HOT DOG!!!!!!!! Our local drive-in won one of the digital camera setups.
Did any of you see the video sent in by our crew? Here is the link to it:
http://projectdrivein.com/#vote_30
Terry

·
Registered
67,707 Posts
it's sad that there are not more left. :flag6:

·
Administrator
49,472 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
One of the 3 remaining drive ins here in Maine just announced they were a winner of the Honda drawing and are going digital so they can stay open.

·
Administrator
49,472 Posts
They are throwing a free tailgate party for all who helped in the making of the video. We had roughly 15 old cars involved in the making of the video.

It is sad that all of the small town drive-ins couldn`t win a new setup.
Terry

·
Registered
6,144 Posts
I read about this but my local drive-in( an hour away!) unfortunately spent over $140,000 before the contest to change over to digital...:(

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
We still have one in our area, the Solono Drive In, I went there as a kid, as a teen, but sorry to say not as an adult. I think one of the things that keep it going is the Saturday and Sunday flea markets. I feel kind of bad that I haven't taken my kids to it. Maybe we'll have to go soon.

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts
Give me a break, what will they think of next? Im planning to upgrade soon to a digital SEPTIC TANK!!!!!!!!!!!!
:banghead:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts