Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1956 Belair Sedan, Resto-Mod, Many Upgrades
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have an upcoming project...PS Upgrade CPP 670 Kit...after I remove the engine for a new engine install (SBC 350)

These are the three pictures of the mounts I received for my setup with pump: Do not know where these brackets hook up to.

Short Water Pump, 3/4 Fwd Side Mounts. I hope they are correct...

Auto part Metal

Tool Clamp

Tool Metal

Please feel free to comment...and photos of your install if possible.

Thanks in advance,
Rods56

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
I have an upcoming project...PS Upgrade CPP 670 Kit...after I remove the engine for a new engine install (SBC 350)

These are the three pictures of the mounts I received for my setup with pump: Do not know where these brackets hook up to.

Short Water Pump, 3/4 Fwd Side Mounts. I hope they are correct...

View attachment 133503

View attachment 133504

View attachment 133505

Please feel free to comment...and photos of your install if possible.

Thanks in advance,
Rods56
For what it is worth I may be able to assist.
In my travels in the same 3/4 forward move i found little room for a power steer pump that is low mounted..
I feel you will find the triangle brackets mount to the front of the block (where the orig front mounts were) & the longer adjustable goes to the water pump.
The very brackets i feel are for low mount & the steer pump interferes with the Alternator/Generator (if mounted on drives side manifold) & the chassis rails..If mounted on the passenger side it interferes with the fuel pump..
A mock up before you remove the old engine i think will be in your best interests..One of your many issues of more to come with a 3/4 move forward..
I have done it & your mods will not be limited to 1 or 2 minor issues...
Not saying it can not be done, Just saying there is more issues to come If you go with the 3/4" forward. Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts