Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently TABBY007 a trifive member called us and asked if we could do some custom headlights for him. Our creation is in the following pictures. He gave us a rendering of his tangelo orange 57 that he is building right now as we speak. He sent us a pair of Punisher skull emblems he had CNC made from a CAD drawing he provided to his builder. The builder called me and I gave him the specks for the emblem. The skulls arrived and were found to be too heavy for our White Diamond headlight, so we mounted them in our Elite Diamond headlight that has a fluted look to it. We mounted the skulls to the lamp shield and painted the emblem black at the base and orange around the edge. This was all done with high temp paints. We were happy to make a custom pair one of a kind headlight for him. Notice the the halo lines in the skulls forehead, what an unexpected effect but very cool. It is a reflection from the halo color not a CNC line cut into the skull. I can't wait to see pictures of our headlights when his car is done.

A special thanks to all those TriFive members who have given us great business since we became a sponsor. I am proud to be a sponsor to this forum and I love working with each and everyone of you. You support and suggestions have been great and has improved our product tremendously, some of you know this because I have called you to tell you each that we have implemented your suggestions.

Tony Giametta
Redline LumTronix LLC
(855) 852-6435 Toll Free
HaloHeadlights.co

Great looking skull

Color of halo set on Red

Color of Halo set to green

Color of Halo set to Blue

Color of Halo set to Orange

Color of Halo set to light orange (intensity buttons allow for 5 colors from brighter to lighter allowing you to select the right shade for your car.

Color of Halo set to White. Notice the the white lines in the skulls forehead, what an unexpected effect.

Color of Halo set to White. Notice the orange paint around the edge, people will see that when look down into the headlight. The black ring and lamp shade give the headlight some what of a black tint, but the reflective base is not black or painted at all allowing maximum lighting out front.

·
Premium Member
7,740 Posts
JUST SICK LOOKING!!! great job guys, and great idea on your customers part also, i JUST LOVE SKULLS!!! :tu

For future reference, how much were the headlights with the custom skull? I will be purchasing a set of your headlights this winter, but not sure if i will stick with the original white, or go with the colored headlights :confused0006:

Rick

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My customer Don (Tabby007 trifive member) purchased the Punisher skull emblem, he had a CAD designer make the drawing and then had it cut out of billet aluminum. I will check with him to see if he is ok with others having this emblem. We can mount any emblem you want on the shield to make your headlights unique. There are other pendants, emblems and necklace pieces available on Ebay in many categories. If it is an emblem the size of 1 1/2 by 1 1/2 and less than 1/2 in thickness we can mount it to the lamp shield. I just had a customer call me and ask if he could have Elvis emblem mounted on his lamp shield. We have mounted Skulls, Cobras, Fluer De Lis (happens to be Saints football emblem) and Tiger heads. I can mount just about any thing you might want on your headlight shield. In the future will will feature pin striping and even a painted on saying such as "Jesus is the light of the world" and maybe even photos on the reflector.

I don't feel comfortable discussing what any one person has paid for their headlights but I can give you some guidelines on what we charge. To paint the reflective base another color we can paint each headlight for $20. Popular colors have been antifreeze green, dark chrome (done lightly to allow reflection), orange and gold. To paint each led ring we charge $10, to paint each shield we charge $5. Pendent cost depends on what it usually cost me with a small mark up or you can supply your own. The Elite headlight you see is a fluted headlight much like the 7 inch Rampage headlight that Summit sells. Most of the modern car headlights have that same vertical lines which is called Fluted. Or Elite Headlight seen here is $20 dollars more a set. So the possibilities are endless if you want a one of a kind headlight.

Call me I can discuss any thoughts you might be entertaining for your headlights.

Tony
RedLine LumTronix LLC
(855) 852-6435 toll free

·
Premium Member
7,740 Posts
My customer Don (Tabby007 trifive member) purchased the Punisher skull emblem, he had a CAD designer make the drawing and then had it cut out of billet aluminum. I will check with him to see if he is ok with others having this emblem. We can mount any emblem you want on the shield to make your headlights unique. There are other pendants, emblems and necklace pieces available on Ebay in many categories. If it is an emblem the size of 1 1/2 by 1 1/2 and less than 1/2 in thickness we can mount it to the lamp shield. I just had a customer call me and ask if he could have Elvis emblem mounted on his lamp shield. We have mounted Skulls, Cobras, Fluer De Lis (happens to be Saints football emblem) and Tiger heads. I can mount just about any thing you might want on your headlight shield. In the future will will feature pin striping and even a painted on saying such as "Jesus is the light of the world" and maybe even photos on the reflector.

I don't feel comfortable discussing what any one person has paid for their headlights but I can give you some guidelines on what we charge. To paint the reflective base another color we can paint each headlight for $20. Popular colors have been antifreeze green, dark chrome (done lightly to allow reflection), orange and gold. To paint each led ring we charge $10, to paint each shield we charge $5. Pendent cost depends on what it usually cost me with a small mark up or you can supply your own. The Elite headlight you see is a fluted headlight much like the 7 inch Rampage headlight that Summit sells. Most of the modern car headlights have that same vertical lines which is called Fluted. Or Elite Headlight seen here is $20 dollars more a set. So the possibilities are endless if you want a one of a kind headlight.

Call me I can discuss any thoughts you might be entertaining for your headlights.

Tony
RedLine LumTronix LLC
(855) 852-6435 toll free
Sounds fair enough to me Tony!!!

I will be talking to you this winter :)

Rick

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
Tony, you have opened up a world of possibilities with these designs in your headlights. OH I can feel the excitement already :congrats::congrats::tu:tu:tu

·
Trifive Facebook Admin
10,608 Posts
I have to say that while cruising at Hot August Nights the halo lights were a hit:tu While on Virginia St you could see people pointing at the lights and giving me thumbs up. Heck I got stopped through the hotel cruises by people wanting to know where they could get them at. Once I would park people kept coming up and asking me to turn them back on wanting to check them out or take pictures of them. These lights are obviously the best part of my car:sign0020: I bet next year there are dozens of cars there with them in it.

Nice work Tony, you have a great product:congrats: Maybe you should take a vacation next year Tony and get a booth and sell them at the show:tu

Randy

·
Banned
8,304 Posts
Tony, I just got back from a local car show in one of my 57`s and it seems like the people were gravitating to your headlights.I passed out several of your cards.Tim.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts