Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a set of Rallyes cleaned up and painted and on the 55 today. Took it outside and gave it a bath, and starting to gather it together a bit. First chance I've had to work on it. Man this thing is growing on me, I've never been fond of 4 doors, (don't dislike them at all) but I am really starting to like this car. I am going to dread selling this one just to make a profit. We will see.

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
What size did you put all the way around?

I have a set, two 15x8, and two 15x7's.

I couldn't get the 15x8's on the back. Good thing I got them for free!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Keep it.

Randy, don't sell that 55---sell one of those trucks. You've gotta have a toy!:) That thing looks sweet. :tuJIM.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What size did you put all the way around?

I have a set, two 15x8, and two 15x7's.

I couldn't get the 15x8's on the back. Good thing I got them for free!
They are 15x7's I got an old set of 205/75-15 free. It looks alot better.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:bowtieb:....That's a fact.......:tu

Looks great Randy..maybe u have to keep this one :happy0030:...BTW...shipping parts tomorrow...thanks again....pete
The wife likes it, that helps. No problem on the parts, I'll be in touch.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
..... Man this thing is growing on me, I've never been fond of 4 doors, (don't dislike them at all) but I am really starting to like this car. I am going to dread selling this one just to make a profit. We will see.

hmmm... I remember having this discussion.:rolleyes:

It sure does look good in that photo. Just the right lighting for the blue to pop against the wheels.:tu

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
52,858 Posts
Randy, don't sell that 55---sell one of those trucks. You've gotta have a toy!:) That thing looks sweet. :tuJIM.
Hail to the four doors:cool::tu

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
Got a set of Rallyes cleaned up and painted and on the 55 today. Took it outside and gave it a bath, and starting to gather it together a bit. First chance I've had to work on it. Man this thing is growing on me, I've never been fond of 4 doors, (don't dislike them at all) but I am really starting to like this car. I am going to dread selling this one just to make a profit. We will see.
Randy, Where is it written that you have to sell it? Keep & enjoy... Later, Dave

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Randy, Where is it written that you have to sell it? Keep & enjoy... Later, Dave
Well it's hard to explain, my buying and selling "hobby" but lets just say, two reasons, one the money, and two it's fun. I've kept a few old cool cars, and a few Harleys for awhile, but eventually I turn them into $. Thanks for all the compliments on the 55.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
"MY" problem is I own them so long they become a part of the family.

I just can't see someone else owning/driving/enjoying my very first car. But me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts