Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi I just wonder sometime when I drive and put down more power but bisfire boom! I foot out just drive nomal fine!!.

I been ask someone for fix it Distributor done take awhile great.... then it back again mmm
I thought move but I check still firm hold, could be carb there nothing wroge carb only problem must same petrol all time cant diffrence petrol not good run motor not fair! I have to same petrol if another petrolout of countries diffrence petrol I have no chocie petrol not good..
maybe carb , so need new carb?.. any idea why bisfire? have to again timing, sprke plug?.. I just wonder idea why..
Cheers

·
Premium Member
19,668 Posts
hi I just wonder sometime when I drive and put down more power but bisfire boom! I foot out just drive nomal fine!!.

I been ask someone for fix it Distributor done take awhile great.... then it back again mmm
I thought move but I check still firm hold, could be carb there nothing wroge carb only problem must same petrol all time cant diffrence petrol not good run motor not fair! I have to same petrol if another petrolout of countries diffrence petrol I have no chocie petrol not good..
maybe carb , so need new carb?.. any idea why bisfire? have to again timing, sprke plug?.. I just wonder idea why..
Cheers
sounds like carburation, if I understand your comment ? and yes could be in timming too,
whats timming at ? what carb u running ? what dizzy u using ? is motor stock? modified ?

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sounds like carburation, if I understand your comment ? and yes could be in timming too,
whats timming at ? what carb u running ? what dizzy u using ? is motor stock? modified ?
hi thank I hope understand....

holley 600cfm 4 barrel, motor 283ci, someone know what timing I not hear hearing hear make sure runner dont know timing sorry, Hei Distributor,
clear???
hope you know Im deaf..
Darryn

·
Trifive Automotive Electrical Wiring Expert
26,969 Posts
Check the accelerator pump. If you look into the carberator with the air cleaner off and the engine NOT running, you should see a squirt of gas in the throat of the carberatror. If the accelerator pump isn't working, the engine will be too lean when you press the pedal too fast and backfire.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Check the accelerator pump. If you look into the carberator with the air cleaner off and the engine NOT running, you should see a squirt of gas in the throat of the carberatror. If the accelerator pump isn't working, the engine will be too lean when you press the pedal too fast and backfire.
ok I will have look...check.. I feel that could be old maybe time for rebuild or new one.. check everything first// thank for let me know cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts