Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anybody sells insurance for race only cars.I have a 55 that runs 7.40's in 1/8th at 90 mph so its not super fast but was wanting insurance,I go to the track maybe 20 times a year.

·
Premium Member
444 Posts
There is a insurance company local here called Fenix Insurance. They have a specific race car coverage

I don't know if they'll do out of state coverage but it may be worth Calling and asking.

Google: Fenix race car insurance

·
Premium Member
3,594 Posts
If its a street driven car you can get insurance easily from most classic car ins companies but they will exclude any insurance on a race track. I think Haggerty might have a racing option at additional cost.:bowtier:

·
Premium Member
1955 Chevy Belair 2dr. post 440 cu. in. SBC
1,422 Posts
I was wondering if anybody sells insurance for race only cars.I have a 55 that runs 7.40's in 1/8th at 90 mph so its not super fast but was wanting insurance,I go to the track maybe 20 times a year.
:bowtieb:Both Nick340--and 57Tim, have given you two good options!!-----Also you might want to try K&K Insurance, my son and I use them for our ProMod 41Willy's race car, and for our car hauler & enclosed trailer, and tools etc.!!----Been with them for 20years !!---But never had to use them!!:p3:Thank Goodness!!-----:driver:milton

·
Registered
36,977 Posts
K&K is the one name I'm familiar with. A race car policy will not cover you on the track (or driving on the street) but it will insure you against theft, and you'll also be covered when it's being transported.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts