Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone see these Rat Fink Statues for sale? I saw 3 different sizes in South Dakota a couple months back while on a trip, I am looking to find the 3 foot tall one locally in California. I see them for outrageous prices sold on the internet or for pick up only. Hoping someone on the forum has seen them for sale. I am told they are made in Mexico, but no one can tell me where. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,

Attachments

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
55,033 Posts

·
Premium Member
57 210 post dressed as a Bel Air
808 Posts
Wandering through facebook is something like walking through a minefield in my opinion. As others here have said, be very cautious. Sadly the world is full of useless people who enjoy creating harm.

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Fbook, Twitter, Snapchat, and all the rest of those sites, are off limits here.
Any/all are good ways of turning your wallet over to a scammer.

Reactions: TheHotrodHandyman

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I sent an email and opened his email response prior to reading these post, hope just opening an email does not cause me harm. He provided pictures and pricing and an address in Georgia. But I did not provide any information as I really want to be able to find someone with local pick up. He requested my shipping information and I bowed out of any further conversation. If I sign up for facebook I am really only looking for information on where to buy a Rat Fink Statue locally so I can go look, pay and leave with a statue. If anyone has information or thinks opening those emails can be harmful please let me know? Also thanks for all the tips on a possible scammer.

·
Premium Member
56 2 dr ba sedan
1,218 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,722 Posts
Try your local craigslist within a certain number of miles from your home, but be cautious there also. I have also seen things like that at swap meets.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
shipping by bus or Fastenal used to be reasonable.
I used to ship by bus but the greyhound station in our city went away, now the nearest station is 35-40 miles away which makes it inconvenient. How do you ship through Fastenal? Is that the nut and bolt company?

·
Premium Member
6,722 Posts
I used to ship by bus but the greyhound station in our city went away, now the nearest station is 35-40 miles away which makes it inconvenient. How do you ship through Fastenal? Is that the nut and bolt company?
yes it is. never used them, but I think they ship store to store.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts