Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Well I signed up for facebook and cannot figure out how to use it. Every time I post a question or try to place an ad inquiring about buying a Rat Fink Statue on one of the Rat Fink sites my post are immediately declined and removed. Not sure what I am doing wrong, they state a reason for removal of I am a new member with less than 3 months of membership. If I cant post for the first 3 months it seems kind of self defeating for the sight. Anyhow I am open to anyone that has information on where to buy this statue, my preference is to find one in So Cal so I can go see it, buy it, and take it home, no shipping.
Thanks again,

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
I have seen this posting but it is pick up only and shipping for an item like this is extremely expensive. I am looking to purchase with for local pick up in Ca.
Thanks,

He'll ship the 2 foot one but not the 3 foot. Look at his other ads.
3 foot version must be over the UPS 150lb limit

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
He'll ship the 2 foot one but not the 3 foot. Look at his other ads.
3 foot version must be over the UPS 150lb limit
I did see the 2 foot ad he had, also saw the 2 foot statue in South Dakota, just not as good a look as the 3 foot statue. Again, thank you for all the tips.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Are there any Southern California Trifive members that have seen this Rat Fink Statue for sale locally? Really looking to purchase a stature locally where I can simple go pick one up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
I wonder if my friend Ed Roth's heirs are getting their share? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 58-GMC

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Old Buzzard,
I dont know how to respond, if these are fake or funds are not going to the heirs of Ed Roth that was not my intent. Just interested in his work.

·
Registered
5,272 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Are there any Southern California Trifive members that have seen this Rat Fink Statue for sale locally? Really looking to purchase a stature locally where I can simple go pick one up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
how far are you from Grand Saline , Texas?? one there for $399

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Was not the intent to stir it up....Ed was a friend, and I was thinking out load.

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Was not the intent to stir it up....Ed was a friend, and I was thinking out load.
You haven't "stirred anything up" I was curious if the RF was copyrighted. As blatant and widespread as those statues are I would guess the manufacturer has paid the fees. But enforcement is up to the holder of the copyright/trademark

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
This is what I am looking for but in Ca, I will reach out and and see if it is available. Than just have to make a decision based on overall cost.
might be able to cut costs to work out a halfway meet somewhere at a safe location like a police station

Reactions: 58-GMC
21 - 40 of 53 Posts