Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined to share my great experience with REAL DEAL STEEL. Five mouths ago I had to come to the hard truth that my 1957 Chevrolet hardtop body is in really bad shape and that a new body would be the way to go. Did my research and I found REAL DEAL STEEL. Even found a you tube video of them assembling a body. great video. Before ordering a body I wanted to inspect these bodies for myself. I had a chance to inspect in person several samples of their bodies. After inspecting every last inch of their bodies I was sold. They are amazing and well built. I am in the process of getting my REAL DEAL STEEL body with the help of Joe and Randy. If you think a new body Is a option for you but have questions. Take some time and contact Joe or Randy they are very helpful and knowledgeable. After talking with Randy and Joe you can tell they know trifives and take a lot of pride in their work. I am so excited and looking forward to have a REAL DEAL STEEL body in my garage. Keep up the good work guys. THANK YOU REAL DEAL STEEL FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!!!

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Now I may be a little off base here but I see this is your second post and its all about REAL DEAL STEEL, the first post was the same in the new members post, seems like you are a dealer or work there. I have seen the videos and am familiar with the product. I would suggest that if you are affiliated with them you can and should become a sponsor to this great site.

If I'm wrong about this my apologies and welcome aboard, but the post's seem a little funny to me.

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
Real Deal Steel, Woody's hotrods is a sponser here.

Hope you go to Somerset.

Can't wait for Somerset this year, It has always been a great time meeting our Trifive friends from all over the country, Seeing their cars and enjoying the great drag cruising along the highway, with onlookers by the side of the road.

This year we get a Special Treat.

It has been confirmed that Woody's Hotrods, will be there to showcase the completely new Trifive Bodies now being Made in the USA and assembled at Woody's Hotrods right next door in Indiana.

This will give all those interested in the completely new Trifive Bodies to get a chance to see them in person. It will be interesting checking out the all new Trifive Bodies.

Otis :)

Woody’s Hot Rodz 55 and 57 Complete Bodies

·
Premium Member
6,969 Posts
Nice looking bodies. Now if they can make the just a little more affordable so that the average man car afford one with out having to take out a loan.

·
Administrator
49,472 Posts
Now I may be a little off base here but I see this is your second post and its all about REAL DEAL STEEL, the first post was the same in the new members post, seems like you are a dealer or work there. I have seen the videos and am familiar with the product. I would suggest that if you are affiliated with them you can and should become a sponsor to this great site.

If I'm wrong about this my apologies and welcome aboard, but the post's seem a little funny to me.
zbad, he started his first post in the "welcome forum" with all of it posted there. I copied and started this thread and then edited it out of the "welcome forum" since that part didn`t belong there. He didn`t try to sell anything. Sounded to me like he was just happy to get a good body to start with.
Terry

·
Registered
67,713 Posts
sounds great, exciting times ahead for you. :tu

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
zbad, he started his first post in the "welcome forum" with all of it posted there. I copied and started this thread and then edited it out of the "welcome forum" since that part didn`t belong there. He didn`t try to sell anything. Sounded to me like he was just happy to get a good body to start with.
Terry
Thanks Terry, and my apologies to crs327, and welcome aboard. I didn't know that Woody's was a sponsor here.

·
Official Trifive Sponsor
425 Posts
Thanks Terry, and my apologies to crs327, and welcome aboard. I didn't know that Woody's was a sponsor here.
Your response is a problem. How many guys on this forum have even taken time to look at who the sponsors are? It would be good to know of the 30k+ members if you have looked at the sponsors list. The reason there is a forum is there are sponsors, take time to look and see if you can buy from these guys first, it will help everyone.

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Your response is a problem. How many guys on this forum have even taken time to look at who the sponsors are? It would be good to know of the 30k+ members if you have looked at the sponsors list. The reason there is a forum is there are sponsors, take time to look and see if you can buy from these guys first, it will help everyone.
I don't understand why you say my post is a problem, from the way the post was written it sounded like a vendor to me. I apologized to the op if he was offended.

And yes I have looked at the sponsor list and have purchased a lot of parts from them, many parts before they were sponsors. Don't know why you assume that I didn't look or buy parts from them. I didn't need a body so I didn't look at Woody's, and I do know it's important for the forum.

And if you look at the list REAL DEAL STEEL is not a sponsor, and after looking at Woody's webpage I can't find anything where they are selling real deal steel bodies. Like I said my sincere apologies to crs327 and I will look forward to his future post's on his new build and his progress.

·
Registered
37,237 Posts
I have a real problem with instructing newbies to learn about sponsors early on.

Seens to me that they can learn about sponsors whenever they want to, including never.

I also see that my comments about the bodies did not get copied to this thread.

·
Administrator
49,472 Posts
I also see that my comments about the bodies did not get copied to this thread.
Rick there were no comments by you when i copied the OP`s comments into this thread.
Terry

·
Banned
8,304 Posts
NOT, Otis has stated numerous times that if there were no sponsors that this forum would remain active out of his own pocket.
That maybe true but we all have to be thankful that Otis was able to build his dream servers recently.He told me it was a lot of work and he lost sleep but look at the results.We have one of the greatest and quickest sites on the web.I would far rather our sponsors foot the bill than our beloved retired military friend and owner.Just my two cents.

·
Premium Member
13,579 Posts
That maybe true but we all have to be thankful that Otis was able to build his dream servers recently.He told me it was a lot of work and he lost sleep but look at the results.We have one of the greatest and quickest sites on the web.I would far rather our sponsors foot the bill than our beloved retired military friend and owner.Just my two cents.
Amen to that. This site is cool, and I enjoy it much.

·
Registered
37,237 Posts
Terry, thanks for pointing that out, I guess it all runs together sometimes when there are multiple threads. Even if I think I'm paying attention.

I wish the full body replacement guys luck, but IMO they have a tough assignment with what's at hand right now.

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
Well it's good to hear some outfit is reproducing
the complete '55-'56-'57 Chevy bodies anyway.
Hopefully the body's look as good in the flesh
as they do in the photos!

We know GM will never reproduce them again,but
we've all got to be grateful that GM gave other
parties the rights to do so.:tu

:bowtieb::bowtier::bowtieb::bowtier::bowtieb:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts