Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was and still am a 4 door man and i love the coupe ,when i first joined this site i didn,t care too much for the rest until i started reading and looking at the different posts and man some of you guys are wizards,the things you do with paint and interiors and frames and everything else blows my mindi cannot look at a tri 5now no matter what shape its in and instantly know what it can be i love them all i truly believe you guys are artists period

·
Administrator
49,962 Posts
Don i figure it takes all kinds to build cars. If they were all alike it would be boring. I don`t care for a lot of stuff that people do to cars but you have to admire the workmanship non the less.
Terry

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
i was and still am a 4 door man and i love the coupe ,when i first joined this site i didn,t care too much for the rest until i started reading and looking at the different posts and man some of you guys are wizards,the things you do with paint and interiors and frames and everything else blows my mindi cannot look at a tri 5now no matter what shape its in and instantly know what it can be i love them all i truly believe you guys are artists period
10-4 Don:happy0065:Later, Dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts