Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.... Does anybody reproduce the piece of trim for the top of the rear window on the interior? I have the two side pieces but missing the center piece the car is a 55 210 post car. Any info on where to find one or exactly what it is called would be great Thanks for your help Bret

·
Premium Member
14,993 Posts
Hello.... Does anybody reproduce the piece of trim for the top of the rear window on the interior? I have the two side pieces but missing the center piece the car is a 55 210 post car. Any info on where to find one or exactly what it is called would be great Thanks for your help Bret
I may have an extra center piece, I'll check tomorrow and let you know.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Call Danny Howell in Fla southeast chevy . He has everything or can get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
49,279 Posts
Bruce's part will be more reasonably priced.

·
Stainless Trim Restoration
8,899 Posts
Bruce's part will be more reasonably priced.
Funny Pops. Danny is a long time friend. He was even my best man at my wedding 34 years ago. My wife WAS his secretary, when we met. To this day he gives me trouble about taking her, and never gives me any deals on parts.....LOL

·
Premium Member
14,993 Posts
Funny Pops. Danny is a long time friend. He was even my best man at my wedding 34 years ago. My wife WAS his secretary, when we met. To this day he gives me trouble about taking her, and never gives me any deals on parts.....LOL
I have never heard of him giving anyone any deals, Just like the old CCCI.

·
Stainless Trim Restoration
8,899 Posts
I have never heard of him giving anyone any deals, Just like the old CCCI.
Yes but wait......those are hard to come by rare parts....that is why they are expensive.......

Mikey

·
Premium Member
14,993 Posts
Yes but wait......those are hard to come by rare parts....that is why they are expensive.......

Mikey
Yeah, Just like his used control arms that are priced 3 times as much as they are worth when everyone else has a hard time getting $25 each for them. You have to wonder if he actually sells anything.

"BUT WAIT" reminds me of the commercials you see on TV all the time and near the end the person says "BUT WAIT!" :sign0020:

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
I believe they were only on Belairs in 55. Not reproduced. You will have to find an original

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.