Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am needing help to understand how many chrome or stainless pieces go on my 57 chevy 2 door hardtop "Rear" Both outside and inside rear window. Also where can I purchase these pieces. Thanks

·
Administrator
50,404 Posts
" Also where can I purchase these pieces."
Make 11 more posts (so you get the required # of posts to qualify for the rules,15 posts and 30 days a member" and then place a "wanted ad" in the classifieds for the trim.
Terry

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
" Also where can I purchase these pieces."
Make 11 more posts (so you get the required # of posts to qualify for the rules,15 posts and 30 days a member" and then place a "wanted ad" in the classifieds for the trim.
Terry
Not trying to be smart here. I’m very new to this restoring my 57. I am not sure how I can come up with 11 posts without feeling stupid. Question if I become a premium member can I bypass rule

·
Registered
168 Posts
Tell us about you and your project. What trim level, 210, bel air? What engine, etc. Your budget, time frame (will I be alive when I finish it?). I found if you tell somebody your objective it becomes real and not just a dream. At the top of the page there are 5 horizontal bars. click there and start a project page.
Mike madmike's 57

1 - 6 of 6 Posts