Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Otis , Great site , was able to recuit a new member yesterday, GMD72, with a very nice 57 wagon, thanks for your help,,,,,,

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
I don't get it -- when I click on the link I get a page that says to click to enter site and it takes me to the homepage for the forum site with me already logged in.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
I don't get it -- when I click on the link I get a page that says to click to enter site and it takes me to the homepage for the forum site with me already logged in.
Otis, I had the same thing happen to me, when i went to try it:confused:

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Maybe it's just an old link...I just noticed that otis' original post was from January 2006! :eek:

·
Registered
68,193 Posts
sorry, have no friends with trifives :eek:. hold on, have no friends :eek::eek: wait a minute, i have over 5000 right here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
I already have invited new friends to join us.....I'll have to check up them to see if they have logged in.....both have '57's, one with 2dr Belair Sedan (CA car) and the other has a 2dr Wagon and Nomad.....

Now, where is that list of others that I remember.....?????

Pete

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hello I'm a member

I just purchased a 1957 2dr ht last thursday. The car is in pretty good shape, but needs lots of work. I will post pictures later. I also have 61 vette that I have been working on. I live in Pensacola,Fl. I will need some help on finding parts 57. Ace

·
Registered
144 Posts
I am a relativly new member but 2 of my friends have joined since after praising this site and all the knowledge and skill that are affiliated to it. I used be a member of a Jaguar web site (put a 350 in a XJS) and I am member of Ford Muscle (don't hold it against me) with my 67 fastback, but this site surpasses both of them with the level of expertise and friendliness of the members. Even if I know some one who would love to have a Tri-Five but can't do to their circumstances I tell them to check out this site. Seeing what other members have done with their cars has motivated me to get off my butt and get to work. You guys are a great inspiration to me cause I got a Sh_t-load of work to do.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I and My family proudly wear the tri-5 wardrobe, I always spread the word at car shows, I always marvel at the friendship level and endless knowledge of the members of this website, I usually try to contact Members who live close by and so far have met in person atleast four or five it has been an extreme pleasure to do so and hope health and happiness and successfull builds fill each members life......Bob

1 - 17 of 17 Posts