Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After today. I did get the holes in the hood and passenger side firewall patched ground and mudded, but I think I strained some back muscles in the process. A day of rest then the heater holes and start on the floorboard repair. The other side took almost a week with the recoup time included. Too much bending over to get the old stuff cut out.

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
I know how it goes. You want to get as much done as you can, so you keep at it, twisting here, bent over too long there, then you pay for it! Get some rest, it'll be there when you recover.

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
I know where you're coming from, I have a bad back and it seems anytime I work on my car I have to recoup. Heck a few weeks ago I was cleaning my wheels and my back went out, just makes things take longer to do. Hope you're feeling better soon.

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
I guess the real problem here is we (I) are all older or as old as the cars were working on. The car can get some new parts, but me... I'm :sign0020:(we) stuck with the original parts.

·
Premium Member
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Relief ?

I'm trying some Icy Hot Advanced Relief tonight, I think this smells like Vicks Vapo Rub of the 60's except in Double strength. Gets plenty hot . Probably double as a decongestant when you have a cold too.

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
I hear ya! Silly me...... When I was younger, I had this idea that getting old would be a gradual process...... Not an event!

Best regards,

Harry

·
Registered
133 Posts
yeah, old ,rusty, dented, and kinda beat up all over, and that's me I'm talking about....the '57? well that's a whole other story.....:p3:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts