Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ebay Item number: 280550117777

How many things are wrong with this auction, I will start by saying no mention of VIN plate. Second is this guy really naive enough to not know the difference between a 12 bolt & 9 inch.

·
Registered
11,212 Posts
Not everyone can be an expert, it's what he was told. Then again who knows the real story. I try to have a little faith in humanity until I discover the error of their ways and then, it's time to look elsewhere.

·
12,256 Posts
The auction looks pretty legit to me, but there are a lot of questions I'd ask. The guy obviously doesn't know a lot about the car. Looks like a decent project for the right money, if the body isn't all patched together and it has a VIN tag and title.

·
Administrator
48,728 Posts

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
:confused0006: He says it comes with a bill of sale.. but no title. I guess you can file for a loss of title as long as the vin tag is there.

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
Not everyone can be an expert, it's what he was told. Then again who knows the real story. I try to have a little faith in humanity until I discover the error of their ways and then, it's time to look elsewhere.
Nick, I'm with you on this one... Later, Dave

·
Registered
26 Posts
His dad bought it, he may have no clue about what it is...
Anyone ever think of asking the seller questions? No... better just to complain about his incomplete ebay description and his lack of knowledge....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts